If you are planning your vacation between Florence and Siena, a cooking class in Chianti would be perfect for you.
Immersed in the fascinating atmosphere of an historic “borgo” you will discover the pleasure of kneading fresh pasta on the artisanal marble table of the country kitchen. You’ll enjoy your lunch with the other guests on a sunny terrace surrounded by breathtaking view of the Tuscan countryside.
How it works
Chianti cooking classes take place every Wednesday and Saturday morning.
Food is made from scratch, so the lessons are completely hands on.
Pasta is a staple of the Italian cuisine and its preparation is one of the highlights of the class. We will also clean and prepare vegetables or bake a traditional dessert.
The ingredients are always sustainable, seasonal and local.
The red wine and the extra virgin olive oil are produced by the property.
At the end of the lesson we will share food, wine and laughs during a convivial supper.
- 3- hour hands on cooking class in Chianti
- local, seasonal and sustainable ingredients
- preparation of a 3- course meal
- lunch of prepared food
- wine during the meal
- printed recipes
- the entire experience takes about 3 hours
- the class consist of small party, no more than 8 people
- vegetarian options are available on request
- it’s fundamental to inform us about any allergies or dietary restriction in order to accommodate you.
- Tagliolini or tagliatelle with seasonal vegetables and cheese
- Chicken or beef served with salad or seasonal vegetables
- Crostata di ricotta or cantuccini ( traditional almond cookies)
For more information or questions please fill out the form below. I will reply within 24 hours.