A cooking class in Florence with Antonella is a unique experience that combines the cozy atmosphere of a real home kitchen, the knowledge of a professional cooking instructor and the joy of meeting other foodies like you.
How it works
Every day you have the chance to join a variety of cooking classes in Florence: fresh pasta masterclass, vegetarian class, a Typical Sicilian supper class, a Tuscan Menù class and so much more!
Get in touch to be informed about what’s on our calendar.
Food is made from scratch, so the lessons are completely hands on.
Pasta is a staple of the Italian cuisine and its preparation is one of the highlights of the class. We will also clean and prepare vegetables or bake a traditional dessert.
The ingredients are always sustainable, seasonal and local.
At the end of the lesson we will share food, wine and laughs during a convivial supper.
- 3-hour hands on cooking class in Florence
- local, seasonal and sustainable ingredients
- preparation of a 3-course meal
- lunch/dinner of prepared food
- a little break with Prosecco
- wine during the meal
- printed recipes
- the entire experience takes about 3 hours
- the class consist of small party, with no more than 6 people
- private classes with tailormade menus are welcomed on request
- vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options are available on request
- it’s fundamental to inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions in order to accommodate you.
- market walk before the lesson available on request
Fresh pasta masterclass
- Tagliolini with seasonal vegetables and cheese sauce
- Cocoa ravioli with pear and blue cheese
- Potato gnocchi with my family tomato sauce and mozzarella
- Chickpea flour savoury cake
- Ribollita (traditional vegetables and bread soup)
- Eggplants Fritters
Typical Sicilian supper
- Busiate ( handmade fresh pasta) with pistachios sauce
- Beef involtini with seasonal vegetables
- Ricotta cannoli
Typical Tuscan supper
- Crespelle alla Fiorentina (Florentine crepes with spinach and ricotta)
- Peposo dell’Impruneta ( traditional beef stew, served with roasted potatoes)
- Crostata di semolino ( semolino cream tart with dark chocolate ganache)
For more information or questions please fill out the form below. I will reply within 24 hours.